Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Magic Eye

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #32
Interactive
(add a spinner, wobble, make a waterfall card etc)

This fortnights challenge them has been chosen by DT sister CraftyGirl.  We all have fun with interactive cards, not only are they fun to make they are an interesting creation to give to the lucky recipient.  I decided to do something totally different and opted for a Magic Eye card.  Hubby has a program on his computer for making Magic Eye images so I set him to work and he came up with the image hidden below lol.


Magic Eye technique - Hold the centre of the printed image right up to your nose. It should be blurry. Focus as though you are looking through the image into the distance. Very slowly move the image away from your face until the 3 dimensional image appears.  I have done these for years so don't tend to bother with the hold near my nose these days.  I just have the image at arms length and stare lol.  Hope you can do this one, I promise it is not just a pattern, there really is an image hidden :)


A fun and different card to make but very quick lol so I decided to decorate the inside of the card and an envelope too (the inside is the same as the envelope with a simple layered border).  


Challenges entered:-
The image in the magic eye is of a speed boat and the sentiment Happy Birthday along the top of the card :) :) :) 

10 comments:

  1. A great idea, Jane, I used to love these pictures when I was younger. Unfortunately now I can't see the hidden image. :( Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel don't feel bad I can not see it either. Lovely card Jane!!''

    Hugs,
    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the image fairly quickly but longer for the sentiment to hit me in the face. What a lot of fun Jane. Fabulous! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now that my eyes have stopped tearing I can write my comment. LOL. I love the idea of your card and I loved them too when I was a child but bifocals and many years later I just cant get it. I might keep trying after I post this comment. Thanks so much for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative With Stamps
    Catch The Bug
    Inspiration Destination
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    Sunny Day Crafting
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Craftaholic R US
    Always Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting1 Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love that you have hidden a sentiment in with the image, as well as having the obvious one on the front. I can see it but OH can't do them on the computer lol. I would love to get hold of that software!

    Thanks for getting masculine with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card very effective.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers Challenge
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab & so different! Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time.....hope to see you again!
    Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and fun

    Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge
    Hugs, MiaPuh DT Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi