Followers

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Buttons and Bows

 International Art & Soul, a challenge which has been put together to incorporate any type of craft, paper, wood, flowers, recycling, glass - the world is your oyster :).  Come on over an join us with you artwork :)

Challenge #22
BUTTONS & BOWS



I so love this wee Connie Fong image, isn't she adorable and she lent herself so perfectly to this challenge of Buttons and Bows.  A straight forward card here is pale lilac and copper.  The background was embossed and pearls added to some of the flowers.  I hunted through all my die cuts to find a flower that would compliment the flowers on the dress but would also not be overly bulky for posting. The copper and mauve paper is from Craft Creations where I bought a bunch of offcuts several years ago and am still trying to use up hahaha. 

Challenges entered:-

5 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this card. You're right, that image is super cute. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image Jane - and beautiful design too. Had a giggle at the background paper story - guess who also has these in her stash - thing is I forget to use them. Hugs to you missus Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning Birthday card.... with those buttons! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the colours and sweet image. (And I've had some of that Craft Creations paper for ages too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw this card, I wanted it! I started to think of ways that I could sneak into your house and steal it LOL . We live just 30 minutes outside of Washington DC . We go to the Cherry Blossom Festival every year and I have a lot of cherry blossom collectibles in my house . This card would go perfectly !

    Hugs,

    Your design team sister ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi