I challenged myself with this card and only used Polychromos, I do love my crayons so much but find it very hard to colour large areas with them. To give some texture to the background I clear heat embossed using a small heart stamp. The only other bits of embellishment are the addition of liquid pears and some lace, after all, an image like this really should hold centre stage I think :)
Challenges entered :-
- Aurora Wings - Challenge #54 Fur and Feathers
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Country View Crafts' Challenge (M, P1) July - Things with Wings
- As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3 Do you prefer pearls or gems (and Why) (W2 of 2) - It really does depend on the card and who it is for. Pearls would be my choice over gems as I love the look of them, classy, reflect light beautifully and smooth to the touch. Although I use plastic pearls a lot of the time I love Liquid Pearls and find them so versatile.
- Through the Purple Haze 2W, E3, C10 #129 Anything With Wings (W2 of 2)