Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Lilac and Sage

Hello folks.  We have another challenge at One Stitch At A Time so how about popping over to see all the fabulous creations by the design team.  The prize this month is a $10 coupon to spend in the store :)

Challenge 263 Theme 

'Anything Goes with STITCHING real or faux'


I don't do CAS very often as I honestly find it very difficult.  Anyway I though I would give it a go for this challenge.  The digital papers for this creation are Lilac and Sage by Coosty Creations, a 10 piece paper pack and I wanted to use all the papers lol.  I printed 9 petal shapes for my flowers, 1 in each of 9 papers and then used the last paper and another print of one of the lilac papers for my base mats.  I faux stitched each petal and clued the sections together.  Next I used an X-Cut die of cross stitch to make the stems of the flowers allowing the green paper behind to show through.  To finish off a simple sentiment die cut and three mauve/purple buttons.  I do have to apologise for the rather grotty photo, I don't for the life of me seem to be able to take a good photo today, this is the third one that is pretty useless :) :) :) 


Ingredients:-
  • Dies - XCut sewing set, Die'sire - thinking of you
  • From my Stash - buttons
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Thanks for looking and hope you have a happy crafting day:)

1 comment:

  1. Here's me thinking you'd got out the old embroidery thread and cross-stitched your stems on here missus! This is so pretty and definitely my colours! Love your CAS style card! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi