Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hot Santa

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 53
Santa's Coming

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)

For my creation this fortnight I have used the cracking image - Hot Santa
I had planned on making a tag, only because I am so pushed for time at the moment but somehow my tag turned into a bag hahahahaha.


The image is coloured with Promarkers and the die set I used is Oval Floral.  the white mount layers and the red layer below them have been coloured in a way to to give the impression of another gold mount between them and the smallest mount has been finished off with a white snowflake brad.

The bag was a plain white bag which I covered with Christmas paper and finally the addition of a Christmas bow in red and green and finished off with two bells and a gold pipe cleaner.

Ingredients:-
  • image - Hot Santa
  • Colouring medium - Promarkers
  • Dies - Spellbinders Oval Floral
  • From my stash - Christmas paper, bag, gold pen, snowflake brad, bells, ribbon, gold pipe cleaner, beads



I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

  1. WoWza !!! That is absolutely stunning and your colouring is mind blowing MiMi :-D Thank you very much for making this gorgeous creation for me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi