Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Long Tall Latex Sally

Time for another challenge over at

Challenge 46
One For The Men

Welcome back to the IKEsWORLD challenges :)  do pop on over to IKEsWORLD to join in the challenge, just remember, you must use and IKEsART image to be eligible for the prize.  Why not pop on over to the store too :), Ike produces the most amazing stamps, everything from off the wall to cute and fluffy :) :) :)


inside of card
Wow, this has been a hard challenge for me :) maybe that is because my hubby really does not like cards and so was no help in suggesting what to do. Initially I had a totally different plan, right up until the last moment when I actually chose my image.  I was going to do a die cut key with a skeleton on it and some link to here is the skeleton key to my heart or something like that.  However, when I saw the Latex Sally image a new idea, a simple one I admit, sprung to mind.
So for my rather naughty hahaha birthday card I added the image to some digital paper I had put together using an image from Iclipart.  I then added a red glow around the image and printed.  The sentiment was also added digitally at this point. This was then mounted on red card and black peel off stickers used around the printed edge.  I used the same background image for the inside of my card to it all matches up rather well.
To finish off I added a black tassel, some pearls and black gems to the front of the card and a few bits of the peel off stickers I had left to the insert.

Ingredients:-
  • Image - Long Tall Latex Sally
  • Colouring medium - digital
  • From my stash - tassel, pearls, black gems, black peel off stickers
I am entering this project into the following challenges:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi