Followers

Friday, August 29, 2014

Bicycle Made For Two

Well I just can't remember when I last made something that was not for a DT so this morning was a pure joy.
For this birthday card I first embossed some lime green paper with a chevron pattern.
 Next I mounted the embossed paper and some blue card on the green card blank.
Oh I don't like this - the green card blank look as if it had been ironed so flat.  Right how to solve the issue.  Out with a stencil and airbrush with a dark green Promarker - thats better <g>
 A while ago I made some texture paste so, on a piece of mottles brown card I applied some round the edges.  This section will represent 'dirt' on the card later.
While the texture paste was drying it was onto colouring the digi - Just Inklined's Bicycle Made for Two. This image came on a Just Inklined CD I bought last year in their sale, isn't it just brilliant :) :) :)
 Promarkers used.
 Now the textured paste part was dry I airbrushed it with two shades of brown Promarkers.
 Next I rubber stamped trees in greens and blacks and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Some brown gingham ribbon was added and the the 'dirt' layer.
 TO finish off I created a sentiment to around the base of the digi and fussy cut the digi (that was not a good idea - it took ages, but I think it was worth all the effort.

Ingredients

  • Digi - Just Inklined's Bicycle Made for Two
  • Rubber stamp - Scenescapes trees
  • Promarkers
  • Embossilicious embossing folder
  • Clear embossing powder
  • Ribbon and texture paste from my stash
Challenges entered:-

13 comments:

  1. What an incredible scene! So many fantastic techniques and details! Clever and accomplished! A pure joy!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one super creation, love the scene and your use of markers...have joined as a new follower of your blog.xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following Aussie ANNie - I have followed your blog too :) xx

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous card. So much detail and I love the textured bit too. Thanks for joining in with our Birthday Celebrations at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn CR DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card thanks foe playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, and great backgroundpapers! Love the How-To’s. Thanks for joining us at I Love ProMarkers this week. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, so much work in that design xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love all of the great colors and extra details you put into this! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie T.
    Hambo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks for the tutorial on how you made this super cute card!! I LOVE that digi - so fun! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so gorgeous and different card! Love all the colors and the stamp! Thank you for joining in Transport theme over at PFP. Hugs Lotta xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card! Thank you so much for joining our last challenge at TWISTED TUESDAYS ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card; a lot of texture going on! Thank you for sharing with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card!! Love all of the texture, and that image is awesome!! Thank you so much for playing in our last challenge at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi