Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Coosty Creations

Wow, exciting times <g> .  I have just started creating design paper packs which include a digi as well for the StitchyBear Digital Outlet.  The last two weeks have been a mammoth creating time and I have put together 18 paper packs which are now available in the store.


The packs contain 4 digital papers created at 300 dpi and designed for all levels of card making.  Sometimes, there is not much time when you need a card in a hurry and having to look through all your design papers, layering them up, matching colours etc can be so time consuming.  The pack will save you loads of time as the papers are all co-ordinated to work well together and the accompanying digi follows the theme too.  You don't have to use all the items in the pack at any one time <g> feel free to pick and choose what items you want to use for any of your projects.  At the moment, most of the pack are suitable for men, yep the dreaded men who are so difficult to make cards for :) :) :) but there are a few flower packs up there and more to come.

I love Japanese items and yesterday put this pack together.  It is not in the store yet but will be available later this week and this morning I made a card using all the papers from the pack and the digi.



Well, I had best sign off, coffee is require and so much to do so little time <g>.

Hugs Jane 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so lovely! I can't wait to use the paper packs. My inspiration comes to me most times at 1:00 or 2:00 a.m. I love that I will just be able to go purchase your paper and continue on with my projects! So cool!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I love this card and especially as you have designed such a lovely digi-stamp and co-ordinating papers. I said it the other day, but I think I might have to take up card making .... all the creative juices are flowing!!!! Hope your new venture goes well. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi