Followers

Friday, March 22, 2013

Strawberry Days

Here I go with a swivel card, the first time I have tried one and I just love it :)




Recipe:-
  • White Linen card from Craft Creations
  • Digi image - Strawberry Girl from Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Vellum which I embossed a strawberry design on using my Black Cat
  • White lattice cut out, tag and label which I designed and also cut with my Black Cat
  • Pink angel hair for base of base and top right of card
  • Brads, ribbon etc from my stash
  • Micro Glase to give the digi a lovely sheen
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:-

4 comments:

  1. Too cute Mimi! Love your colouring and your design is wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at Mo's Challenge Blog this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she's a sweetie and I really like that fancy cut you used behind her. Great job on the fun fold too. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, so cute. This is one for my grand-daughter ... I think she was the model for this stamp and she Loves strawberries (and blueberries if you'd like a little more inspiration :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Made me crave for summer and strawberries. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, it means a great deal to me. Hoping you have happy crafting days ahead. Hugs Mimi